Conjugation Verb to Be
To be - Simple Present Form
| Positive Statement | Negative Statement |
| Long form | Short form | Long form | Short form |
| I am | I'm | I am not | I'm not |
| He is | He's | He is not | He isn't or He's not |
| She is | She's | She is not | She isn't or She's not |
| It is | It's | It is not | It isn't or It's not |
| You are | You're | You are not | You aren't or You're not |
| We are | We're | We are not | We aren't or We're not |
| They are | They're | They are not | They're not |
To be - Simple Past Form
| Positive Statement | Negative Statement |
| Long form | Short form | Long form | Short form |
| I was |
---
| I was not | I wasn't |
| He was | He was not | He wasn't |
| She was | She was not | She wasn't |
| It was | It was not | It wasn't |
| You were | You were not | You weren't |
| We were | We were not | We weren't |
| They were | They were not | They weren't
|
No comments:
Post a Comment